I love words.
For more than 20 years, I’ve employed them to create clarity in complex situations, to paint images in readers’ minds and to evoke emotional responses from audiences. Along the way, I’ve earned the following words that describe me.
- Award-winning writer.
- Published author.
- Creative communicator.
- Strategic storyteller.
Need more credentials?
|Areas of Expertise
- Feature story writing
- Creative copywriting and editing
- Video scripts and production coordination
- Strategic marketing communication plans
- Identity and brand development
- Communication audits
- K-12 public school district
- College-prep independent school
- Liberal arts college
- Non-profit arts agency
- Healthcare industry
- Variety of online news and entertainment services
- CASE Currents magazine
- Minnesota magazine, University of Minnesota Alumni Office
- Minnesota Medicine magazine, Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota State Arts Board
- Ventures magazine
- I live in suburban Minneapolis/St. Paul with my wife Kelly and our three children — Shanley, Finnegan and Maeve.
- I enjoy running, drumming and sometimes drumming while running.
- My band is The Backyard Band. Great vocals. I don’t sing much.
- Kelly and I founded and produce an annual musical variety show for our church called The Night Club. It rocks. Not churchy at all.